WORK WITH US
Just nu söker vi en ny kollega, läs annonen nedan och ansök redan idag!
Layered är ett svenskt varumärke som erbjuder kvalitetsmattor och möbler i modern skandinavisk design. Varumärket lanserades 2015 med en vision om att skapa unik design inspirerad av olika typ av konstformer inom mode, arkitektur, fotografi och kultur. Layered arbetar med högkvalitativa material för att främja en hållbar konsumtion.
Vi är ett team på 15 personer med kontor centralt i Stockholm på Birger Jarlsgatan 37, precis intill Humlegården.
SOCIAL MEDIA & E-COMMERCE INTERNSHIP, SPRING 2022
Layered is a Swedish interior brand offering quality rugs and furniture. Founded in 2015 by Malin Glemme, we work with the vision to create unique designs and quality that will stand the test of time. We are continually looking to add hard-working, ambitious, team-first individuals who wish to make a difference - and thrive in a growing, entrepreneurial company. We are currently looking for a Social Media & E-commerce intern who will assist the Marketing & E-commerce team with various tasks, with a main focus on Influencer Marketing. You will work closely with our Digital Marketer, assisting in executing our Influencer Marketing strategy for 2022. Apart from this you will work with content publication in social media channels, handle comments and enquiries as well as assist in various digital marketing activities. You will also assist our E-commerce team when needed.What we offer:
What you'll do:
- A fun and high-paced environment with room to grow
- The ability to combine work on distance with working in our office at Birger Jarlsgatan 37
- Valuable insight into the daily operations of an E-commerce business as you will be working in close collaboration with our Digital Marketing and E-commerce team
- The opportunity to drive your own projects and work in an independent way
What we're looking for:
- Executing our Influencer Marketing strategy, this includes sourcing influencers, handling contacts, finalizing collaborations and handle follow ups and analysis
- Content publication in social media as well as handling comments and inquiries from followers and influencers
- Assist our e-commerce team with web copy and product information
- Opportunity to own special projects such as competitive analysis, social media trends research etc.
- Ongoing studies within E-commerce/Digital Marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in interior design
- A team player with an ambitious attitude and a will to try and learn as you go
- A proactive self-starter; you aren’t afraid to ask questions and get things done
- Problem solving abilities.
We are looking for someone who will join us for a minimum of 3 months full time - starting as soon as possible. Please send your application to our Digital Marketer - email@example.com
- no later than January 31st. We are looking forward to hearing from you!